Eyelash Extensions In Toronto | COVID-19 Update
Dear Sislash & Brow Family,
First and foremost, we would like to say thank you for being such a loyal client. We are so excited to announce our grand re-opening as Toronto enters Stage 3 of re-opening. Our top priority is the protection of you and our staff, and we wanted to personally reach out and provide you with an update on our COVID-19 safety plan to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
Things to know before your appointment.
- Masks or face coverings are mandatory for all persons in our boutique. Please wear your mask at all times during your visit.
- Upon immediate entry, hand sanitizer will be readily available to you. We will also have disinfecting stations throughout our salon.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival. You can also complete this form at home and bring it with you on the day of your appointment to save more time for lash time!
- Please respect physical distancing throughout the store. We have also limited the number of technicians in the salon and spaced out everyone accordingly.
- Only clients with booked appointments will be invited into our boutique. We ask all clients to wait outside until you are called in by our technician to allow cleaning before and after your visit. Please come alone as we have closed our waiting area to limit the amount of traffic.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home. If you are under the weather, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
Everyone's saftey is our top priority.
Sislash and Brow take our commitment to the highest standard of cleanliness and safety. Our committed staff stays up to date on guidelines to follow strict hygiene, cleaning, and disinfecting guidelines provided by Toronto Public Health. We have recently added extra safety measures emphasizing not only hourly cleaning but additional deep cleaning daily. We continue to re-evaluate what needs to be done to ensure the health and safety of you and our staff.
- Sanitation protocols around our shop have been enhanced. Beds, chairs, and equipment are sanitized between each client. High traffic areas such as doors, doorknobs, and reception areas are sanitized hourly. We have also placed 10-15 minutes between each client for sanitation and deep cleaning purposes.
- All our technicians wash and disinfect their hands thoroughly before and after each appointment.
- Payment terminal is sanitized between each client.
You can find the COVID-19 Questionnaire form below. If you do not have a printer handy, this form will be provided to you before your appointment.